Welcome to the section of DigiDrawn
specializing in images to perfectly accessorize
your full size
AND new Mini Magnolia stamps!

Pirates Ahoy!

Description: Pirates Ahoy Scenario

Includes the following stamps in BOTH regular size and Mini size (12 stamps total): Parrot, treasure map, barrels, compass, fish, treasure chest

Price: $ 9.00 CDN




Here is a sample card using the treasure map and parrot. I used # 164 Captain Edwin (which I acquired at Magnolia-licious, natch!) and decided I wanted him to hold his parrot instead of the sword. So I cut it off and placed Polly on his hand instead!

 I created this easel card using black cardstock as the base. I then covered the front and inside with multiple layers of Bazzil cardstock and topped it off with Bo Bunny's "Block Party" paper. All the sheets were inked using Memento's Tuxedo Black. The black pearls (in homage to my favorite pirate, Captain Jack) are Recollections from Michaels. I used a Cuttlebug die to cut the corner swirls and a Martha Stewart Deco Fan punch at the bottom. The black ribbon and silver buckle are from my stash.

Copics used on this card:

Parrot: B16, B18, R46, R89, W1, Y38, YR04, YR09
Map:  E30, E31, E35, E37
Edwin:  E0000, E01, E55, E57, E59, B000, B26, B29, N1, N3, N$< N6, N9, R43, R46, R59



All Magnolia images are copyright Magnolia, Sweden. 
All original hand-drawn illustrations are copyright DigiDrawn.com.

1 comments:

Kristine said...

WOW, this is stunning!! Love this set. I have lots more La-La Land Crafts stamps and digis than Magnolia, but so many of them would fit with your awesome scenes! There's a Pirate Luka and Marci, a Mermaid Marci, a beautiful Darling (sitting) Marci that I picture at the tea party set. You're a genius for coming up with these fabulous sets!! :) THANKS!!

Post a Comment